PT. Bhumi Arthaprima Cemerlang (a provider of services including trading, project management, engineering, manufacturing, installation supervision, contaminant troubleshooting and start-up) acknowledges, accepts and is highly committed to continually secure health, safe-ty, environment and welfare of all its employees, company assets and all others involved with the activities of the company. On-duty su-pervisory personnel have the responsibility for all aspects of the HSE policy to be applied at work and the daily activities.
It is management’s policy to maintain a safe and healthy work environment and continuously strive to achieve the highest HSE standards. To fulfill these steps, particular attention is paid to:
· Continuously review, asses, review and improve our company HSE requirements;
· Provide adequate sanitary and welfare facilities;
· Provide of adequate financial and physical resources to achieve these standards;
· The provision and communication of suitable and sufficient assessments of the health and safety risks of employees, company assets and all others as means of preventing injury or ill health aimed at "Zero-incidents" operation;
· The provision of sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable our employees to avoid hazards and con-tribute positively to their own safety and health at work;
· The safe provision, maintenance and arrangement for the use, handling, storage and transportation of equipment and materials;
· Recognize the importance of all employees commitments to these obligations and encouraging their participation in all safety matters and embracing a culture whereby staff freely identify conditions which may appear hazardous, dangerous or unhealthy;
· Comply with Indonesian HSE legislation and customer requirements;
· The company will continually improve the effectiveness of this HSE policy by setting health, safety and environmental objectives and targets, by assessing audit results, data analysis, corrective and preventive actions as part of the review procedure.
Employees also have the duty to support their company by :
· Adhering to any and all of the requirements laid down within its policies and procedures;
· Reporting any accidents, incidents, near misses that may have occurred or any defects or other deficiencies in any equipment in use;
· Engage in communication, consultation, training procedures that the company uses to ensure each employee actively assists in meeting and fulfilling the requirements and the spirit of health and safety;
· Embrace teamwork culture to openly discuss issues to improve health and safety performance from their experience.
It is essential that feedback from management, employees, clients and other stakeholders is received and communicated to all concerned as an integral component of the continues improvement process.